Wah!! mari klik klik sini jom !! terima kasih atas kesudian anda semua! :D

Friday, October 10, 2008

16 & 23 Ogos 2008



“Tidak terlihat di antara dua orang yang saling mencintai
(sesuatu yang sangat menyenangkan) seperti pernikahan.”
(Ibnu Majah).

Alhamdulillah to the special moment of my life...

Me thanks to Almighty God, Allah, for His blessing, guidance and protection..

for giving me and my family all the precious thing in this world..

me pray and seek helps from Him for everything in every way... may my journey of life is always blessing by U Ya Allah....

1 comment:

LYaFRINA said...

yeahhhh.. jumpa lg.. pic nikah.. syahdu...


Kempen Menentang Kekejaman Israel!

Kempen Menentang Kekejaman Israel!
Aku yang menyokong..

Me and My Hubby

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker